This is tiko Energy Solutions – a company part of the ENGIE Group
The tiko platform brings customers the power of a Virtual Power Plant and an award-winning Smart Home Energy Management system designed to connect Residential and SME assets. With its active VPP deployments, tiko is one of the biggest real-time Smart Grids in the world.
Our customizable, future-proof technology has the life-expectancy of a Physical Power Plant and enables the delivery of the full spectrum of energy services, including the most sophisticated.
Self-driven and open to feedback, our dynamic and multicultural start-up culture will provide you with the perfect opportunity to do excellent work, while you contribute to increasing the presence of our innovative energy management solutions worldwide.
Why it’s great to work at tiko:
17 nationalities on 2 campuses at the center of lively cities: Zürich and Milan, and a common language: English. A company where we all know each other and where your opinion matters – really!
We value our work-life balance
Offices in the center of the city, noise cancelling headphones, travelling time considered as working time in trains, flexible hours and home office whenever you need: we offer a flexible workplace.
A kitchen to enjoy our meals together in the office in Zürich, and an attractive shared space in Milan, cake at least once a month, numerous team events, barbecues in the summer and fondues in winter on our rooftop in Zürich… We love spending time together.
Level of employment:
Reporting directly to the CTO, you are responsible for defining and overseeing project management processes, standards and best practice across the product and solution delivery pipeline, ensuring each project is delivered according to defined best practice processes, in an agile fashion, evolving those standards to meet tiko’s business challenges, educating the organization and increasing its organizational maturity in project management practices.
As part of a fast growing, highly agile organization, working in several extremely dynamic markets, you contribute to tiko’s growth plans requiring to scale up quickly, maturing in the reliability of our project delivery without losing our agility or our highly collaborative culture. You propose and design, in collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders, both incremental improvements and in some cases more fundamental levelling up of tiko’s project delivery capabilities. Working in a hands fashion, you build and manage many short projects quickly while also improving processes.
An adept at collaboration across the organization, you build your influence through persuasion and the strength of your arguments. You take care of the whole project life-cycle, starting from requirements, paying attention to the details of implementation that and defining and collecting metrics.
- Experienced (7 years+) Project Portfolio Manager with particular expertise, and proven success track record in delivering complex software and hardware solutions
- First-hand successful experience managing complex projects with jjra
- Familiarity with Python scripting
- Demonstrable experience of best practice in project management
- Significant experience of working in and influencing both structured and fast growth agile and dynamic organizations
- Experience of and preference for working on several inter-disciplinary topics and finding new solutions to address our challenging requirements
- Self-reliant team player, who works well in distributed organizations
- Organized, structured and rigorous, you display strong analytical thinking and systematic problem-solving skills
- Data driven and persuasive, an effective communicator at all levels
- Eagerness to document your work and good at sharing essential information.
- Certification in agile project management best practice an advantage
- Experience in the energy sector a plus
- English fluency is mandatory, additional languages a plus
- Valid working permit in the EU
Information Technology & Energy Services
- Technical Project Management
- Information Technology