This is tiko Energy Solutions – a company part of the ENGIE Group
The tiko platform brings customers the power of a Virtual Power Plant and an award-winning Smart Home Energy Management system designed to connect Residential and SME assets. With its active VPP deployments, tiko is one of the biggest real-time Smart Grids in the world.
Our customizable, future-proof technology has the life-expectancy of a Physical Power Plant and enables the delivery of the full spectrum of energy services, including the most sophisticated.
Self-driven and open to feedback, our dynamic and multicultural start-up culture will provide you with the perfect opportunity to do excellent work, while you contribute to increasing the presence of our innovative energy management solutions worldwide.
Why it’s great to work at tiko:
17 nationalities on 2 campuses at the center of lively cities: Zürich and Milan, and a common language: English. A company where we all know each other and where your opinion matters – really!
We value our work-life balance
Offices in the center of the city, noise cancelling headphones, travelling time considered as working time in trains, flexible hours and home office whenever you need: we offer a flexible workplace.
A kitchen to enjoy our meals together in the office in Zürich, and an attractive shared space in Milan, cake at least once a month, numerous team events, barbecues in the summer and fondues in winter on our rooftop in Zürich… We love spending time together.
Level of employment:
As part of the IT Operations team, you are responsible for ensuring that tiko’s digital workplace environment is up and running and aligned with the best practices and policies. You manage the IT infrastructure to be reliable, user friendly and a secure working environment for all employees in the company. In this position, you have almost unlimited opportunity to learn new things and develop your career further in your preferred area of expertise (e.g., Cyber Security, Cloud Technologies, IoT Hardware and Software, IT Management, ISMS). All you need is the inner motivation, ingenuity, and hands-on attitude. Ideally you already have some work experience and are eager to become a future world-class expert in IT and learn by doing.
Your tasks will include: IT Infrastructure Administration, Technology Procurement, IT Asset and Inventory Management, Patch Management, Backup Management, Technical Troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis, IT and Security Compliance Alignment and Reporting, Technical Documentation and Procedure Writing, User Training and Awareness, Communication (Leadership, Internal Employees, 3rd Parties), Cyber Security Monitoring.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or similar, and/or at least one globally recognized professional certification in a relevant field (e.g., CCNA, MCSA, CEH, ISO27k, CompTIA).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar roles.
- English fluency is mandatory, additional languages a plus.
- Valid work permit for Switzerland or EU citizenship.
- Familiarity in minimum three (3) of the following tools and technologies required:
- Windows Domain and Server environment administration (Server 2019), Group Policies, Active Directory User and Computer administration)
- Networking Technologies (TCP/IP, UDP, Firewalls, Routers, Switches, VPN, Wi-Fi 802.11)
- Win10 & MacOS endpoints, Android and iOS Mobile Phones, Consolidated Endpoint Management Tools, Office Printers
- Linux administration (debian OS, RPi), different Open-Source tools (implementation and administration)
- Cyber Security Tools (AV & EDR, Network Security Monitoring/IDS, Internet Security Gateways and Proxies, Centralized Logging)
Information Technology & Energy Services
- Information Technology