This is tiko Energy Solutions – a company part of the ENGIE Group
The tiko platform brings customers the power of a Virtual Power Plant and an award-winning Smart Home Energy Management system designed to connect Residential and SME assets. With its active VPP deployments, tiko is one of the biggest real-time Smart Grids in the world.
Our customizable, future-proof technology has the life-expectancy of a Physical Power Plant and enables the delivery of the full spectrum of energy services, including the most sophisticated.
Self-driven and open to feedback, our dynamic and multicultural start-up culture will provide you with the perfect opportunity to do excellent work, while you contribute to increasing the presence of our innovative energy management solutions worldwide.
Why it’s great to work at tiko:
17 nationalities on 3 campuses at the center of lively cities: Zürich, Paris and Milano, and a common language: English. A company where we all know each other and where your opinion matters – really!
We value our work-life balance
Offices in the center of the city, noise cancelling headphones, travelling time considered as working time in trains and flexible hours: we offer a flexible workplace.
A kitchen to enjoy our meals together in the office in Zürich, and an attractive shared space in Milan, cake at least once a month, numerous team events, barbecues in the summer and fondues in winter on our rooftop in Zürich… We love spending time together.
Zürich, Switzerland; Paris, France or Milano, Italy
Level of employment:
As part of the QA team you perform the manual- and automated testing for all tiko related internal- and external GUIs (productive applications such as web sites and mobile apps), functionalities and services with the goal to ensure an all-time high quality of our online presence. You design test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures. You support the definition / refinement of business requirements by helping to derive usage scenarios and acceptance test criteria and evaluate product code according to specifications. You provide and ensure quality delivery of test results and completion according to the test plan. You write test reports, report bugs and errors to development teams, monitor the bug resolution process and keep track of all open issues. You develop, or support in developing, automated test cases that are reusable and ensure that all automated testing related activities are carried out correctly. In this role you work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, ISQTB Certificate or similar
- Proven experience with testing web sites, mobile apps and End-to-End system testing
- Knowledge of testing methodologies (e.g. regression tests, smoke tests, explorative tests, acceptance tests, UX testing, etc.)
- Knowledge in Functional Test Automation (preferably with Selenium, TestRail, Jira, Graphwalker)
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude, with high attention to details
- Willing to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Fluent English (written and spoken) mandatory, French, German or Italian a big advantage
- Valid working permit in EU or CH
Information Technology & Energy Services
- Information Technology