This is tiko Energy Solutions – a company part of the ENGIE Group
The tiko platform brings customers the power of a Virtual Power Plant and an award-winning Smart Home Energy Management system designed to connect Residential and SME assets. With its active VPP deployments, tiko is one of the biggest real-time Smart Grids in the world.
Our customizable, future-proof technology has the life-expectancy of a Physical Power Plant and enables the delivery of the full spectrum of energy services, including the most sophisticated.
Self-driven and open to feedback, our dynamic and multicultural start-up culture will provide you with the perfect opportunity to do excellent work, while you contribute to increasing the presence of our innovative energy management solutions worldwide.
Why it’s great to work at tiko:
17 nationalities on 3 campuses at the center of lively cities: Zürich, Paris and Milano, and a common language: English. A company where we all know each other and where your opinion matters – really!
We value our work-life balance
1st class GA in Switzerland, noise cancelling headphones, travelling time considered as working time in trains, flexible hours: we offer a flexible workplace.
A kitchen to enjoy our meals together in the office in Zürich, and an attractive shared space in Milan, cake at least once a month, numerous team events, barbecues in the summer and fondues in winter on our rooftop in Zürich… We love spending time together.
Milano, Italy; Zurich, Switzerland or Paris, France
Level of employment:
As a member of our full stack team, you drive exciting and varied web development initiatives forward and help the company grow. You design, develop, deploy, and maintain web apps and tools created for private and business customers as well as internal stakeholders. As a talented developer passionate about web technologies, you create new products and advise the team on architecture and design options. Open to adapt to feedback, you are happy to take on responsibility and to interact with stakeholders and users.
- Hands-on experience of Python web frameworks, preferably Django
- Experience with GraphQL and REST APIs
- Qualifications in web design, development, and/or graphic design
- Knowledge of test-driven development, user testing, analytics, or packaging apps/APIs for external partners
- A strong portfolio of high-performance websites with outstanding UX, connected to various backend technologies
- English fluency mandatory, French, Italian and German are an advantage
- Valid work permit for Switzerland or EU citizenship
Nice to have:
- Experience in leading a team
- Experience with functional programming and Typescript
- Experience in hybrid or native mobile development and UX
Information Technology & Energy Services
- Information Technology
- Full Stack Engineer