This is tiko Energy Solutions – a company part of the ENGIE Group
The tiko platform brings customers the power of a Virtual Power Plant and an award-winning Smart Home Energy Management system designed to connect Residential and SME assets. With its active VPP deployments, tiko is one of the biggest real-time Smart Grids in the world.
Our customizable, future-proof technology has the life-expectancy of a Physical Power Plant and enables the delivery of the full spectrum of energy services, including the most sophisticated.
Self-driven and open to feedback, our dynamic and multicultural start-up culture will provide you with the perfect opportunity to do excellent work, while you contribute to increasing the presence of our innovative energy management solutions worldwide.
Why it’s great to work at tiko:
17 nationalities on 2 campuses at the center of lively cities: Zürich and Milan, and a common language: English. A company where we all know each other and where your opinion matters – really!
We value our work-life balance
Offices in the center of the city, noise cancelling headphones, travelling time considered as working time in trains, flexible hours and home office whenever you need: we offer a flexible workplace.
A kitchen to enjoy our meals together in the office in Zürich, and an attractive shared space in Milan, cake at least once a month, numerous team events, barbecues in the summer and fondues in winter on our rooftop in Zürich… We love spending time together.
Milano, Italy or Zürich, Switzerland, travel up to 20%
Level of employment:
As part of the Project Management Team you’ll be accountable for the long-term profitable growth of the tiko solutions offered to targeted market segments, by developing and managing the solutions through their lifecycle phases, according to market needs and tiko’s strategy and targets. You contribute to develop our innovative energy management solutions worldwide.
- Deep understanding and experience in energy markets and distributed load management (e.g. renewables, storage, e-mobility, grid stability, etc.).
- Proven experience in defining market- and product-requirements, designing product features, coordinating across products, solutions and teams.
- Experience in business case modelling, creating and marketing of offers (SW, HW, Services).
- Background in engineering, SW development, product management.
- 5 years of experience in a similar position, capable to navigate in a matrix organization.
- Degree in Engineering, an MBA would be a clear advantage.
- Very good communication skills both verbally and writing, across teams and hierarchy levels.
- Fluent English (written and spoken) mandatory, French, German and Italian an advantage
- Valid working permit in EU or CH
Information Technology & Energy Services
- Information Technology
- Project Management