This is tiko Energy Solutions – a company part of the ENGIE Group
The tiko platform brings customers the power of a Virtual Power Plant and an award-winning Smart Home Energy Management system designed to connect Residential and SME assets. With its active VPP deployments, tiko is one of the biggest real-time Smart Grids in the world.
Our customizable, future-proof technology has the life-expectancy of a Physical Power Plant and enables the delivery of the full spectrum of energy services, including the most sophisticated.
Self-driven and open to feedback, our dynamic and multicultural start-up culture will provide you with the perfect opportunity to do excellent work, while you contribute to increasing the presence of our innovative energy management solutions worldwide.
Why it’s great to work at tiko:
17 nationalities on 3 campuses at the center of lively cities: Zürich, Paris and Milano, and a common language: English. A company where we all know each other and where your opinion matters – really!
We value our work-life balance
Offices in the center of the city, noise cancelling headphones, travelling time considered as working time in trains and flexible hours: we offer a flexible workplace.
A kitchen to enjoy our meals together in the office in Zürich, and an attractive shared space in Milan, cake at least once a month, numerous team events, barbecues in the summer and fondues in winter on our rooftop in Zürich… We love spending time together.
Paris – France; Zurich – Switzerland or Milan – Italy
Level of employment:
As part of the Full-Stack team, you will be working on the design, development, submission and maintenance of mobile apps and tools targeting customers, businesses, and internal stakeholders. You will also work closely with an external software development company that is responsible for the core development of our B2C apps.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong track record/portfolio of development and/or design on high performance, great UX, mobile app interfaces (Hybrid, iOS, Android).
- Qualifications in development and / or graphic design.
- Experience in test-driven development and tools, prototyping, user testing and analytics.
- Effective communication and cross-team collaboration skills.
- Experience in Progressive Web Apps or Native Apps is beneficial.
- Fluent English (written and spoken) mandatory, French, German or Italian a big advantage
- Valid working permit in EU
Information Technology & Energy Services
- Information Technology
- Full Stack