This is tiko Energy Solutions – a company part of the ENGIE Group
The tiko platform brings customers the power of a Virtual Power Plant and an award-winning Smart Home Energy Management system designed to connect Residential and SME assets. With its active VPP deployments, tiko is one of the biggest real-time Smart Grids in the world.
Our customizable, future-proof technology has the life-expectancy of a Physical Power Plant and enables the delivery of the full spectrum of energy services, including the most sophisticated.
Self-driven and open to feedback, our dynamic and multicultural start-up culture will provide you with the perfect opportunity to do excellent work, while you contribute to increasing the presence of our innovative energy management solutions worldwide.
Why it’s great to work at tiko:
17 nationalities on 2 campuses at the center of lively cities: Zürich and Milan, and a common language: English. A company where we all know each other and where your opinion matters – really!
We value our work-life balance
Offices in the center of the city, noise cancelling headphones, travelling time considered as working time in trains, flexible hours and home office whenever you need: we offer a flexible workplace.
A kitchen to enjoy our meals together in the office in Zürich, and an attractive shared space in Milan, cake at least once a month, numerous team events, barbecues in the summer and fondues in winter on our rooftop in Zürich… We love spending time together.
Level of employment:
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you enrich the team’s skillset and contribute to the cross-channel marketing B2B strategy definition. You participate to the creation of the key content to support the company’s strategic initiatives, and ensure its proper communication through all relevant channels. You contribute to creating content in various forms, from presentations to videos, articles, flyers or awards applications. You ensure the constant benchmark of our competition to guide the content creation and ensure a better positioning of tiko. You particularly monitor digital channels and contribute to increase our presence on social media through relevant content posts, webinars, etc. You ensure the content adaptation in relevant languages and contribute to the execution of marketing campaigns (digital and print). You contribute to ensure the company’s presence at fairs and conferences by collaborating internally with the sales and products teams, and actively contribute to their on-site execution.
- With 3-5 years work experience in Marketing, you have a proven track record of successes in creating and managing content across channels.
- Self-organized, structured, and a real team player, you love a challenge, and are highly creative and hands-on. You are fun, too.
- You have a strong interest and proven experience in digital communication (Web, social media,…). First-hand knowledge of fairs organization and operation is a plus.
- You are able to understand internal and external customer needs, and to translate them into efficient communication tools and campaigns.
- You are able to interact with technical and business teams over different hierarchical layers
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills, capable of describing complex technical concepts in an understandable manner.
- Bilingual English and fluency in Italian mandatory, French fluency a clear advantage. German a plus.
- Valid working permit in EU.
Information Technology & Services