This is tiko Energy Solutions – a company part of the ENGIE Group
The tiko platform enables residential clients to enjoy the most innovative functionalities out of their old electrical appliances, such as heating systems, allowing them to make substantial energy savings. Their participation to the stabilization of the national energy grids, and our retribution for the valorization of these operations, helps us finance both the equipment and the installation – allowing us to offer our cutting-edge technology at extremely attractive prices.
By equipping existing devices, we help save the CO2 it would cost to replace them to benefit from the same functionalities. And thanks to our algorithms, we allow real energy savings in € – an offer more than ever necessary to face the challenges both households and the planet are facing.
Self-driven and open to feedback, our dynamic and multicultural start-up culture will provide you with the perfect opportunity to do excellent work, while you contribute to making a real difference for households in France.
With 17 nationalities represented among our employees, you’ll be at ease at tiko wherever you come from. Our working language is English, and our common culture is open-mindedness. With offices in Zurich, Milan and Paris, we offer lively workplaces.
Our customizable, future-proof technology has the life-expectancy of a Physical Power Plant and enables the delivery of the full spectrum of energy services, including the most sophisticated.
Self-driven and open to feedback, our dynamic and multicultural start-up culture will provide you with the perfect opportunity to do excellent work, while you contribute to increasing the presence of our innovative energy management solutions worldwide.
Why it’s great to work at tiko:
17 nationalities on 3 campuses at the center of lively cities: Zürich, Paris and Milano, and a common language: English. A company where we all know each other and where your opinion matters – really!
We value our work-life balance
Offices in the center of the city, noise cancelling headphones, travelling time considered as working time in trains and flexible hours we offer a flexible workplace.
A kitchen to enjoy our meals together in the office in Zürich, and an attractive shared space in Milan, cake at least once a month, numerous team events, barbecues in the summer and fondues in winter on our rooftop in Zürich… We love spending time together.
Level of employment:
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, and attached to the French Business Unit, you contribute to launching tiko’s solution in France and to quickly scale up sales volumes. You contribute to our cross-channel marketing plan design and deployment on web, social media, print, call centers, etc. to conquer residential clients as well as Social Housing tenants. You adapt our communication to key targets and ensure content adaptation. You guarantee our message and brand consistency throughout the channels and contribute to enriching and enlarging the brand perimeter. Always an ambassador, you are willing to share your expertise on marketing campaigns with our B2B clients whenever needed.
- Native French speaker with excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- 10 years work experience in Marketing, with a proven track record of successes in creating and managing content across channels.
- Expert in digital communication (Web, social media,…), with a strong knowledge on Direct marketing and print. First-hand knowledge of fairs organization and operation is a plus.
- Able to manage digital platforms, and produce digital contents at short notice.
- Able to understand internal and external customer needs, and to translate them into efficient communication tools and campaigns
- Successful experience of large marketing campaigns and large roll outs.
- Proven track record and social competences to interact with technical and business teams over different hierarchical layers
- Capable of describing complex technical concepts in an understandable manner
- Self-organized, structured, and a real team player, you love a challenge, and are highly creative and hands-on. You are fun, too.
- Valid working permit in EU
Information Technology & Services, Energy Services, Renewable Energies