This is tiko Energy Solutions – a company part of the ENGIE Group
The tiko platform brings customers the power of a Virtual Power Plant and an award-winning Smart Home Energy Management system designed to connect Residential and SME assets. With its active VPP deployments, tiko is one of the biggest real-time Smart Grids in the world.
Our customizable, future-proof technology has the life-expectancy of a Physical Power Plant and enables the delivery of the full spectrum of energy services, including the most sophisticated.
Self-driven and open to feedback, our dynamic and multicultural start-up culture will provide you with the perfect opportunity to do excellent work, while you contribute to increasing the presence of our innovative energy management solutions worldwide.
Why it’s great to work at tiko:
17 nationalities on 2 campuses at the center of lively cities: Zürich and Milan, and a common language: English. A company where we all know each other and where your opinion matters – really!
We value our work-life balance
1st class GA in Switzerland, noise cancelling headphones, travelling time considered as working time in trains, flexible hours: we offer a flexible workplace.
A kitchen to enjoy our meals together in the office in Zürich, and an attractive shared space in Milan, cake at least once a month, numerous team events, barbecues in the summer and fondues in winter on our rooftop in Zürich… We love spending time together.
Paris, France; travel at least 50%
Level of employment:
Reporting to the Chief Sales Officer, you are responsible of developing the sales of tiko’s solutions to Social Housing companies, supporting one of the company’s most strategic initiatives. You prospect the market and identify commercial opportunities. You ensure tiko is involved in all relevant procurement and tender processes, and lead such processes, assisted by a team of internal experts. You defend tiko’s proposal and negotiate the terms with Social Housing companies.
As the owner of the relationship with the client, you lead the deployment plan in collaboration with the clients’ and tiko internal teams, and ensure the project delivery in due time in collaboration with the Client Project Manager. You participate in the promotion of tiko’s solutions to associations and boards.
- You have a successful track record prospecting and negotiating large contracts with social housing companies at C-level, thanks to your excellent manners and communication skills, and you have a network of active contacts to prove it.
- You have perfect knowledge and experience of public procurement and tender processes in France and the UK and a successful track record of managing tight deadlines.
- You have experience in sustainable relationship management and alignment between customer needs and product delivery.
- You have the ability to listen to the customer and develop with them new business models based on our technology.
- You are a self-starter, a self-reliant team player and stress resistant (speak in public before associations of tenants, etc. ).
- You have entrepreneurial spirit, you are solution-oriented and hard worker.
- You are flexible and willing to adapt according to the changing requirements.
- Knowledge in smart home sector is a plus, as well as in the rules regarding CEE.
- Organized, structured and rigorous, you display strong analytical thinking and systematic problem-solving skills.
- Native French, English perfectly fluent (written and spoken) mandatory.
- Valid working permit in EU.
Information Technology & Energy Services
- Business Development
- Information Technology