This is tiko Energy Solutions – a company part of the ENGIE Group
The tiko platform brings customers the power of a Virtual Power Plant and an award-winning Smart Home Energy Management system designed to connect Residential and SME assets. With its active VPP deployments, tiko is one of the biggest real-time Smart Grids in the world.
Our customizable, future-proof technology has the life-expectancy of a Physical Power Plant and enables the delivery of the full spectrum of energy services, including the most sophisticated.
Self-driven and open to feedback, our dynamic and multicultural start-up culture will provide you with the perfect opportunity to do excellent work, while you contribute to increasing the presence of our innovative energy management solutions worldwide.
Why it’s great to work at tiko:
17 nationalities on 3 campuses at the center of lively cities: Zürich, Paris and Milano, and a common language: English. A company where we all know each other and where your opinion matters – really!
We value our work-life balance
1st class GA in Switzerland, noise cancelling headphones, travelling time considered as working time in trains, flexible hours: we offer a flexible workplace.
A kitchen to enjoy our meals together in the office in Zürich, and an attractive shared space in Milan, cake at least once a month, numerous team events, barbecues in the summer and fondues in winter on our rooftop in Zürich… We love spending time together.
Paris, France (Travel 50%)
Level of employment:
As part of our Client Project Management team, you ensure the delivery of projects to our clients in France and/or Benelux region on time and costs. Along with the Key Account Manager and the responsible for the Business Unit, you collaborate with your client on a daily basis and ensure the interface between its organization and tiko. You spend most of your time at your client’s premises, which allows you to build a strong relationship with the key actors of your client’s organization.
A real 360° project manager, you oversee each step of the deployment with your client – from the development of the necessary adaptation of ours offers to fit its needs to the actual roll-out plan (marketing, CRM, installations…) and execution in coordination with its teams. At each step of the project, you guarantee the functionality, completeness, and effectiveness of the deliverables, taking into consideration contractual requirements and the company’s internal processes.
- Self-organized, structured, and rigorous, with 5 years of experience as a Project Manager, in the IT or Energy field
- Strong analytical thinking and systematic problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand customer needs, translate them into services, products and functionalities
- Proven track record of successes in delivering complex and multi-dimensional projects
- Experience in client facing positions, in a B2B environment, which will allow you to cover the role at ease
- Experience of large marketing campaigns and/or large roll outs a plus
- Proven track record and social competences to interact with technical and business teams over different hierarchical layers
- Excellent written communication skills, capable of describing complex technical issues in an understandable manner
- French as a mother tongue – or perfectly bilingual – and English fluency is mandatory, German and Italian an advantage
- Valid working permit in EU
Please, submit your CV in English
Information Technology & Energy Services
- Business Development
- Project Management