This is tiko Energy Solutions – a company part of the ENGIE Group
The tiko platform brings customers the power of a Virtual Power Plant and an award-winning Smart Home Energy Management system designed to connect Residential and SME assets. With its active VPP deployments, tiko is one of the biggest real-time Smart Grids in the world.
Our customizable, future-proof technology has the life-expectancy of a Physical Power Plant and enables the delivery of the full spectrum of energy services, including the most sophisticated.
Self-driven and open to feedback, our dynamic and multicultural start-up culture will provide you with the perfect opportunity to do excellent work, while you contribute to increasing the presence of our innovative energy management solutions worldwide.
Why it’s great to work at tiko:
17 nationalities on 2 campuses at the center of lively cities: Zürich and Milan, and a common language: English. A company where we all know each other and where your opinion matters – really!
We value our work-life balance
Offices in the center of the city, noise cancelling headphones, travelling time considered as working time in trains, flexible hours and home office whenever you need: we offer a flexible workplace.
A kitchen to enjoy our meals together in the office in Zürich, and an attractive shared space in Milan, cake at least once a month, numerous team events, barbecues in the summer and fondues in winter on our rooftop in Zürich… We love spending time together.
Zurich, Switzerland or Milano, Italy
Level of employment:
As tiko’s Product Management and Solution Design trainee, you’ll be responsible to work on short
projects or tasks independently (under supervision) on a variety of technical as well as business
development topics (e.g. investigate new features for products and solutions, HW device interfacing,
simulations and data analytics, market analysis, business cases, support on project management) both
internally as well as part of client projects.
- Proficiency in Python, MS-Office365.
- Experience in Energy System Modeling & Optimization, Power Systems, Energy Economics.
- Interest in client projects and project management.
- Ability to be detail-oriented while also pragmatic with a hands-on approach.• You are very flexible, have strong adaptation and organizational skills
- You have a team work attitude, are problem-solving oriented and naturally curious.
- English fluency mandatory, fluency in German, Italian or French a clear advantage.
- Valid permit in EU or CH.
Master student in Electrical Engineering or similar
Information Technology & Services, Energy Services, Renewable Energies
- Product Management & Solution Design