This is tiko Energy Solutions – a company part of the ENGIE Group
The tiko platform brings customers the power of a Virtual Power Plant and an award-winning Smart Home Energy Management system designed to connect Residential and SME assets. With its active VPP deployments, tiko is one of the biggest real-time Smart Grids in the world.
Our customizable, future-proof technology has the life-expectancy of a Physical Power Plant and enables the delivery of the full spectrum of energy services, including the most sophisticated.
Self-driven and open to feedback, our dynamic and multicultural start-up culture will provide you with the perfect opportunity to do excellent work, while you contribute to increasing the presence of our innovative energy management solutions worldwide.
Why it’s great to work at tiko:
17 nationalities on 2 campuses at the center of lively cities: Zürich and Milan, and a common language: English. A company where we all know each other and where your opinion matters – really!
We value our work-life balance
1st class GA in Switzerland, noise cancelling headphones, travelling time considered as working time in trains, flexible hours: we offer a flexible workplace.
A kitchen to enjoy our meals together in the office in Zürich, and an attractive shared space in Milan, cake at least once a month, numerous team events, barbecues in the summer and fondues in winter on our rooftop in Zürich… We love spending time together.
Level of employment:
You are the connecting and driving force of the triangle: Customer Care – Operations – Installation. You convey the system analysis intelligence developed by our operations teams into the multinational installer and after-sales service teams. You identify customer needs in terms of installation services and after-sales services and bring them down to a common denominator across all customers. You formulate the respective content of the various B2B contract levels (prototype, pilot, industrial) and assist their negotiation with the customers. You are responsible to create a best-in-class user-experience for installers and homeowners, whenever there is a need for troubleshooting. You build up and train the after-sales service team (call center) and supply methodologic support for the distributed installation support teams. You develop training material and certification for the levels of our client’s customer service. You automate and instrument as much as possible, and use service bots wherever feasible.
- Electrical installer with advanced training (IT Specialist, Inspector, Master electrician)
- Experienced skills in organization of Customer Service with Multi Level Service Agreement, Call Centre, Installation and Rollout, Performance Metrics, according to ISO9001 QMS
- Excellent communicator with empathic intelligence
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar roles
- English fluency is mandatory
- Italian and French language knowledge, as well as deep understanding of Italian and French culture, a must
- Additional languages (e.g. German) a plus
- Valid working permit in Switzerland or EU citizenship
Information Technology & Energy Services
- Customer Service Call Center
- Installation & Rollout
- Sales Support in Service Level Agreements