This is tiko Energy Solutions – a company part of the ENGIE Group
The tiko platform brings customers the power of a Virtual Power Plant and an award-winning Smart Home Energy Management system designed to connect Residential and SME assets. With its active VPP deployments, tiko is one of the biggest real-time Smart Grids in the world.
Our customizable, future-proof technology has the life-expectancy of a Physical Power Plant and enables the delivery of the full spectrum of energy services, including the most sophisticated.
Self-driven and open to feedback, our dynamic and multicultural start-up culture will provide you with the perfect opportunity to do excellent work, while you contribute to increasing the presence of our innovative energy management solutions worldwide.
Why it’s great to work at tiko:
17 nationalities on 2 campuses at the center of lively cities: Zürich and Milan, and a common language: English. A company where we all know each other and where your opinion matters – really!
We value our work-life balance
Offices in the center of the city, noise cancelling headphones, travelling time considered as working time in trains, flexible hours: we offer a flexible workplace.
A kitchen to enjoy our meals together in the office in Zürich, and an attractive shared space in Milan, cake at least once a month, numerous team events, barbecues in the summer and fondues in winter on our rooftop in Zürich… We love spending time together.
Level of employment:
As part of the group Finance team, you define and adapt financial processes for the tiko subsidiaries in France and Italy in line with the growth and maturity of the companies. You are in charge of supervising the external accounting partners of those subsidiaries. You lead the monthly and year end closing according to the financial master clock including billing, treasury and stock accounting. You contribute to business planning, reporting and auditing. You ensure compliance of procurement with our organizational regulations. You support our logistics process and delivery handling (import/export).
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting, controlling.
- 5 years of experience in accounting / controlling in a French company.
- Experience in an international environment, preferably experience with Italian subsidiaries.
- Experience working simultaneously with IFRS and French GAAP.
- Experience in complex international import/export duty (international VAT).
- Experience in dealing with authorities and external auditors.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Ability to be detail-oriented while also pragmatic with a hands-on approach.
- Ability to gather & analyze information in order to recommend, define & document processes.
- You show initiative, enjoy diving into new topics and contributing with creative ideas.
- You are customer-oriented and committed to a high service quality.
- You are very flexible, have strong adaptation and organizational skills.
- English and French fluency mandatory, knowledge of Italian an advantage.
- Valid working permit in EU.
Information Technology & Services, Energy Services, Renewable Energies
- Financial Management