This is tiko Energy Solutions – a company part of the ENGIE Group
The tiko platform brings customers the power of a Virtual Power Plant and an award-winning Smart Home Energy Management system designed to connect Residential and SME assets. With its active VPP deployments, tiko is one of the biggest real-time Smart Grids in the world.
Our customizable, future-proof technology has the life-expectancy of a Physical Power Plant and enables the delivery of the full spectrum of energy services, including the most sophisticated.
Self-driven and open to feedback, our dynamic and multicultural start-up culture will provide you with the perfect opportunity to do excellent work, while you contribute to increasing the presence of our innovative energy management solutions worldwide.
Why it’s great to work at tiko:
17 nationalities on 3 campuses at the center of lively cities: Zürich, Paris and Milano, and a common language: English. A company where we all know each other and where your opinion matters – really!
We value our work-life balance
Offices in the center of the city, noise cancelling headphones, travelling time considered as working time in trains and flexible hours: we offer a flexible workplace.
A kitchen to enjoy our meals together in the office in Zürich, and an attractive shared space in Milan, cake at least once a month, numerous team events, barbecues in the summer and fondues in winter on our rooftop in Zürich… We love spending time together.
Zürich, Switzerland; Paris, France or Milano, Italy, travel up to 20%
Level of employment:
As part of the Operations team, you will monitor international, large-scale IoT rollouts, contribute to the success of product launches by establishing systems for monitoring and maintaining metrics, ensure third level support for clients, and make their teams and our organization more efficient. You develop tools for system analysis and troubleshooting, which can be integrated in the Installation App. You significantly contribute to the design of the next generation of products. Your role will be central in tiko’s organization and puts you in daily contact with a variety of teams. You train customer support in analytic skills and usage of new tools.
- Self-motivated engineer, owner of a Master or bachelor’s degree in practical Engineering (e.g. Electrical, Electronic, Automation, IT, Mechanical), with a general and broad technical background
- Experienced in leading the operational monitoring of international large-scale IoT rollouts, and contribution to products successful launches
- Eagerness to analyze field data, find root-causes, abstract the troubleshooting process (e.g. failure tree diagram) and transfer the acquired knowledge back to the organization
- Ability to understand basic electric wiring schemes
- Knowledge of computer science
- Strong skills in computing and analyzing large quantities of data
- Capacity to foresee potential issues, and proactively propose improvements
- SQL query know-how a must, Python and Grafana programming skills a plus
- Fluent English (written and spoken) mandatory, French, German or Italian a big advantage
- Valid working permit in EU or CH
Information Technology & Energy Services
- Information Technology
- Continuous Improvement
- Customer Support