This is tiko Energy Solutions – a company part of the ENGIE Group
The tiko platform brings customers the power of a Virtual Power Plant and an award-winning Smart Home Energy Management system designed to connect Residential and SME assets. With its active VPP deployments, tiko is one of the biggest real-time Smart Grids in the world.
Our customizable, future-proof technology has the life-expectancy of a Physical Power Plant and enables the delivery of the full spectrum of energy services, including the most sophisticated.
Self-driven and open to feedback, our dynamic and multicultural start-up culture will provide you with the perfect opportunity to do excellent work, while you contribute to increasing the presence of our innovative energy management solutions worldwide.
Why it’s great to work at tiko:
17 nationalities on 2 campuses at the center of lively cities: Zürich and Milan, and a common language: English. A company where we all know each other and where your opinion matters – really!
We value our work-life balance
Offices in the center of the city, noise cancelling headphones, travelling time considered as working time in trains, flexible hours and home office whenever you need: we offer a flexible workplace.
A kitchen to enjoy our meals together in the office in Zürich, and an attractive shared space in Milan, cake at least once a month, numerous team events, barbecues in the summer and fondues in winter on our rooftop in Zürich… We love spending time together.
Milano, Italy, travel up to 20%
Level of employment:
You design our systems architecture, and contribute to the reliability of our systems, troubleshooting and monitoring them. You support the deployment of our software services, ensuring optimal quality. As part of the DevOps team, you are at the heart of our infrastructure, and interact on a daily basis with our soft- and hardware development teams, as well as the business development ones.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering / Informatics
- You have 2 to 3 years of experience in DevOps
- Fluency in SQL and experience with databases
- Proficient in Python, Bash
- Good knowledge of Linux systems, networking
- Experience with AWS, Docker, Git strongly recommended
- Prior experience with task automation tools a plus (e.g. Ansible…)
- Organized, structured and rigorous, you display strong analytical thinking and systematic problem-solving skills, as well as a strong ability to follow concurrent tasks
- You demonstrate an ability to work in autonomy, and to spontaneously propose solutions whenever relevant
- You are a self-reliant team player with a proven track record of successes, and excellent communication skills
- As a fast learner, you adapt easily to a fast-moving environment, and learn how to use new tools as needed
- English fluency is mandatory, additional languages (e.g. French, German, Italian) a plus
- You are a EU-resident, with valid working permit
Information Technology & Energy Services
- Information Technology