This is tiko Energy Solutions – a company part of the ENGIE Group
The tiko platform brings customers the power of a Virtual Power Plant and an award-winning Smart Home Energy Management system designed to connect Residential and SME assets. With its active VPP deployments, tiko is one of the biggest real-time Smart Grids in the world.
Our customizable, future-proof technology has the life-expectancy of a Physical Power Plant and enables the delivery of the full spectrum of energy services, including the most sophisticated.
Self-driven and open to feedback, our dynamic and multicultural start-up culture will provide you with the perfect opportunity to do excellent work, while you contribute to increasing the presence of our innovative energy management solutions worldwide.
With 17 nationalities represented among our employees, you’ll be at ease at tiko wherever you come from. Our working language is English, and our common culture is open-mindedness. With offices in Zurich and Milan, we offer lively work places.
Why it’s great to work at tiko:
- We live by the motto ‘work hard, play hard’
- We are an international team representing 17 countries and we like to bring back treats from our travels – join this culinary experience
- We are a team where everyone knows each other and where your opinion matters – really
- We offer free tea and coffee
- We love to barbecue for lunch on the terrace in summer and have fondue in winter
Paris, France; travel 60%
Level of employment:
Part of our Client Project Management team, you ensure the delivery of projects to our clients in France and the Benelux region on time and costs. Along with the Key Account Manager you collaborate with your client on a daily basis and ensure the interface between its organization and tiko. You spend most of your time at your client’s premises, which allows you to build a strong relationship with the key actors of your client’s organization.
A real 360° project manager, you oversee each step of the deployment – from the development of the necessary adaptation of ours offers to fit the client’s needs to the actual roll-out plan (marketing, CRM, installations…) and execution in coordination with your client. At each step of the project, you guarantee the functionality, completeness, and effectiveness of the deliverables, taking into consideration contractual requirements and the company’s internal processes.
- Self-organized, structured, and rigorous team player, with 10 years of experience as a Project Manager, in the IT or Energy field
- Strong analytical thinking and systematic problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand customer needs, translate them into services, products and functionalities
- Proven track record of successes in delivering complex and multi-dimensional projects
- Experience in client facing positions, in a B2B environment
- Experience of large marketing campaigns and/or large roll outs a plus
- Proven track record and social competences to interact with technical and business teams over different hierarchical layers
- Excellent written communication skills, capable of describing complex technical issues in an understandable manner
- French as a mother tongue – or perfectly bilingual – and English fluency is mandatory, German and Italian an advantage
- Valid working permit in EU
Information Technology & Energy Services
- Information Technology
- Project Management